quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2008

Vivo para ela(e)

Uma das minhas músicas preferidas, e com uma letra lindíssima, cantada por dois artistas espantosos e numa esplêndida interpretação de patinagem sobre o gelo.
Thanks P. for the music and the message that came along ;-)
Aqui deixo o vídeo e a letra em italiano (original) e inglês:


Vivo per lei da quando sai / I live for her, you know, since
la prima volta l'ho incontrata, / the first time I met her.
non mi ricordo come ma / I do not remember how, but
mi è entrata dentro e c'è restata. / she entered within me and stayed there.
Vivo per lei perchè mi fa / I live for her because she makes
vibrare forte l'anima, / my soul vibrate so strongly.
vivo per lei e non è un peso. / I live for her and it is not a burden.

Vivo per lei anch'io lo sai / I live for her too, you know,
e tu non esserne geloso, / and don't be jealous:
lei è di tutti quelli che / she belongs to all those who
hanno un bisogno sempre acceso, / have a need that is always switched on
come uno stereo in camera, / like a stereo in the bedroom,
di chi è da solo e adesso sa, / to someone who is alone and now knows
che è anche per lui, per questo / that she is also for him; for this reason
io vivo per lei. / I live for her.

È una musa che ci invita / She is a muse who invites us
a sfiorarla con le dita, / to brush her with the fingers.
attraverso un pianoforte / Through a piano
la morte è lontana, / death remains far away;
io vivo per lei. / I live for her.

Vivo per lei che spesso sa / I live for her who often knows
essere dolce e sensuale / how to be sweet and sensual;
a volte picchia in testa ma / sometimes she stuns you but
è un puguo che non fa mai male. / it is a blow that never hurts.

Vivo per lei lo so mi fa / I live for her. I know she makes me
girare di città in città, / travel from town to town
soffrire un po'ma almeno io vivo. / and suffer a little, but at least I live.

È un dolore quando parte. / It is painful when she leaves.
Vivo per lei dentro gli hotels. / I live in hotels for her.
Con piacere estremo cresce. / It grows with supreme pleasure.
Vivo per lei nel vortice. / I live for her in the vortex.
Attraverso la mia voce / Through my voice
si espande e amore produce. / it expands and produces love.

Vivo per lei nient'altro ho / I live for her, I have nothing else,
e quanti altri incontrerò / and how many others I shall meet
che come me hanno scritto in viso: / who, like me, have written on their faces
io vivo per lei. / "I live for her."

Io vivo per lei / I live for her
sopra un palco o contro ad un muro / on a dais or against a wall
Vivo per lei al limite. / I live for her to the limit.
...anche in un domani duro. / ... also in a harsh tomorrow.
Vivo per lei al margine. / I live for her to the very edge.
Ogni giorno / Every day
una conquista, / a conquest;
la protagonista / the protagonist
sarà sempre lei. / will always be her.

Vivo per lei perchè oramai / I live for her because now
io non ho altra via d'uscita, / I have no other way out,
perchè la musica lo sai / because, you know, music
davvero non l'ho mai tradita. / is something I have truly never betrayed.

Vivo per lei perchè mi da / I live for her because she gives me
pause e note in libertà. / rests and notes with freedom.
Ci fosse un'altra vita la vivo, / If there were another life I'd live it,
la vivo per lei. / I'd live it for her.

Vivo per lei la musica. / I live for her, music.
Io vivo per lei. / I live for her.
Vivo per lei è unica. / I live for her, she is unique.
Io vivo per lei. / I live for her.
Io vivo per lei. / I live for her.
Io vivo per lei / I live for her.

Sem comentários:

Related Posts with Thumbnails